We are looking to fill the following positions. If you are interested, please send your resume.
What sets this position apart:
We are looking for a team player who can also work independently with little supervision. This individual needs to be organized, physically fit, flexible, and willing to be an integral part of a family-owned import / distribution business. This is a challenging position that offers room for growth for the right individual.
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week. There is some flexibility with the schedule. This is a fast-paced, busy operation where everyone wears more than one hat.
* Make weekly deliveries to MA accounts
* Communicate with office team regarding shipping and receiving order preparation
* Pick and prepare multiple orders for pick up or delivery
* Document management: print out orders, collect signed invoices/BOLs
* Load and unload pallets and containers
* Interface with LTL drivers
* Keep track of inventory
* Keep warehouse and office space organized and tidy
Characteristics and Skills Required:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to understand and follow directions
* Ability to thrive in a sometimes fast-paced environment
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to check and sometimes double check order collection.
* Certified to operate a forklift (or willing to become so)
Must have current driver’s license and clean driving record. Must be 21 or older.
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start, review after one month
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply: Send cover letter and resumé. In your cover letter describe your warehouse experience, as well as why you would be a good fit for this position.