We are looking to fill the following positions. If you are interested, please send your resume.
What sets this internship apart:
We are not looking for an office drone, but rather a creative, adaptable, self-motivated individual who wants to make a real impact on the marketing and design initiatives within a company. We offer the opportunity to learn and to participate in a wide range of administrative and marketing aspects of a dynamic business.
This is a part-time position for about 10- 20 hours per week, which could eventually lead to a more permanent position. There is some flexibility with the schedule. This is a fast-paced, busy operation where everyone wears more than one hat.
* Meet with Project Management to help determine and define project objectives and parameters
* Transform abstract concepts into visually-compelling designs
* Design print and online work that positively communicates to our clientele
* Document management: filing, copying, scanning, and mail handling
* Assist with photo shoots
* Special projects as needed
Experience and Skills Required:
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Receptive and open to feedback and input on all design work
* Understanding of basic business practices
* Knowledge of emerging design technology trends
* Knowledge of current social media apps; FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
* Adult beverage experience preferred but not required
* Ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced environment
* Ability to organize, prioritize work and meet deadlines
* Sense of humor
* Professional attitude and strong work ethic
Program Knowledge Requirements:
* Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
* Microsoft Office Suite
(minimum age – 21)
Start Date: April 2019
Salary: TBD, review after one month
How to Apply: Send cover letter and résumé via email to:
In your cover letter describe your design and office experience, as well as why you would be a good fit for this position.